Notice of Public Meetings
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS OF MILAN AGENCIES NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PUBLIC MEETINGS, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, WILL BE HELD BY THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES AS SHOWN:
- Mayor and Board of Aldermen Regular Board Meetings are held at City Hall at 5:30 pm on the second Tuesday of each month.
- Planning Commission meets at City Hall at 5:30 pm on the first Monday of each month.
- Library Board meets bimonthly (January, March, May, July, September, and November) at 3:30 pm on the third Tuesday of each month at the Mildred G. Fields Memorial Library.
- Senior Center Advisory Board meets quarterly (March, June, September, and December) at 1:00 pm at the Milan Senior Center.
- Milan Housing Authority Board of Commissioners meets quarterly (January, April, July, and October) at 7:30 pm at the Office of the Authority, 1000 Northside Terrace.
There will be a Public Hearing regarding City & MPU 20-21 Budget at 5:25 p.m. and a regular scheduled Meeting of Mayor and Aldermen at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 9, 2020. Both meetings will be held at the FEMA building located at 1101 Williamson St.